Business Alarm Systems
Whatever the type or size of your premises, security and the prevention of crime is of vital importance. Burglary and vandalism can not only produce direct loss of business it can also effect profitability. For businesses, a monitored Alarm System is strongly recommended. Alarm technology is continually improving with false alarms becoming less frequent and enhanced security typical.
- DA Security Systems are specialists in business security systems
- DA Security Systems are specialists in Domestic security systems
- DA Security Systems specialises in business security solutions design with intruder alarms, CCTV and access control
- A business security alarm can give you peace of mind from burglary & personal attack
- A CCTV system can protect your business and staff from theft and vandalism
- Access control can be integrated with business security alarm and CCTV
- Enhance your business security with redcare as recommended by business insurers
Burglar Alarm Systems can provide a cost-effective way to deter intruders while alerting staff and police. Our Business Alarm Package will be bespoke system to suit you whether you are a small retail shop or a large warehouse. We also issue a certificate for your insurance company so that it meets your insurance requirements.
Some of the industry sectors we cover include:
Warehouse Alarm Systems
Commercial Alarms for Retail Stores
Burglar Alarms for Schools & Colleges
Alarms for Day Care & Nursery
Security Alarms for Bars & Restaurants
Hotel Alarm Systems
Office or Business Security
Industrial Unit Alarms
A monitored system is recommended for commercial premises. These are normally registered with the police who issue a Unique Reference Number for your premises.
Monitoring & Maintenance will include:
Engineer Support 24/7
Set response times to emergency call-outs
Free fitting of replacement parts *
Keyholder Updating facility (for corporate clients)
* As a result of normal wear and tear or faulty equipment, charges will be made for damage made by a customer or third party.
Some insurance companies may ask you to have a Redacre or DualCom system. These mean you have a backup system if your telephone line is cut.
This uses mobile phone technology and means the alarm system has 3 ways to communicate with the Alarm Receiving Centre, GPRS, then GPS and lastly a backup landline.
Please call for a Free business security survey and written quotation